Wednesday 19 January 2011

Parokeets challenge: Show us your country

Me again! I really want to send my work for the challenge now that I have time to do that, so I'm also posting about the challenge Parokeets ladies have prepared for us with their 2nd birthday. 

I love these challenges, although I must tell you, I feel I'm not nearly as good with nail art as some participants always are. I don't do konad, I draw everything by hand on my nails. Thus, it can get quite clumsy. :) But I love working the idea, choosing the polish and so on! And this theme, Show us your country ,is really a great one and I simply can't wait too see all the nice manicures nail blog sphere has done!

The second big motivator is of course the prize. The ladies have succesfully combined 3 of my biggest obsessions in this one: nail polish, eye shadows and earrings. I want it. 


I hope my mani will be good enough to be shown on their awesome blog and I hope you'll like it enough to vote for it. :) I can't wait to see your art works!!

2 comments:

  1. what a great challenge!!
    are we going to see yours here??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't think I can post my mani here, it's going to be posted on Parokeets blog (www.parokeets.com), since they're holding the challenge. It ends on 31.1., so I'm guessing in the beginning of February. :)

    ReplyDelete