Friday 19 August 2011

Taking a break

Hey people! As you probably noticed, my so-called break until September isn't going too well. It should, mind you, I have loads of studying ahead but motivation is below zero at this point. Which, needless to say, gets me worried quite a lot. I have to pass these exams, but I prefer to sit infront of the computer, or watch a good movie or read a good book ... basically anything. I can't make myself to hit the books as I should and I have only 10 days until my first two exams. No good! So I'm making it official, I'm going up north again for a couple of days, where I don't have internet and then, hopefully, I'll manage to stay away for a couple of weeks. I have to!

Have fun until then and wear lots of polish! *muah*

12 comments:

  1. Veliko motivacije za učenje in vso srečo na izpitih!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the studying, I know it gets annoying and procrastinating seems like salvation. :)
    Hang in there, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Znam i sama sam u slicnoj situaciji i evo javno obecavam da cu se i potrudit vise ucit, a manje bit na internetu i zezat se okolo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck. I know how it feels as I'm struggling to finish my PhD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck studying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. samo ti uči, a ako te lakovi dekocentriraju - slobodno ih meni pošalji ;-D
    držim ti fige, nadam se da ćeš uspjeti odraditi ono što si zamislila :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck studying and lots of strength for the exams!

    Btw, I'm in the same situation. Final exams start on Monday and I have yet to learn for these courses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gooooood luck! Držim pesti! :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck! No distractions should help.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you ladies for the positive thinking and wishing! As you can see I drop by every once in a while, so I'm thinking of you. :)

    ReplyDelete