Wednesday 18 January 2012

Glittering Garland with Twinkle Lights

Is it too late to show you my NY mani? I didn't think of it earlier and now it's January 18th, lol. I loved it, I really did. I remember mentioning this combination when first showing you Twinkle Lights, and it did not disappoint, it looked lovely. Twinkle Lights is a major surprise on my part. I love it so much more than I thought I would. I mean, I knew I'll love Glittering Garland, so that's not a surprise, but I didn't even plan to get Twinkle Lights. I love it when polish surprises you. 




Two coats of Glittering Garland and one of Twinkle Lights. Very easy to do mani. I love it how green and red glitter pop out on the green base. They are both part of China Glaze Let It Snow collection for Holiday 2011 and both very easy to work with. Thanks to my awesome swap buddy for getting them both for me!

Did you get any colours from the Holiday Collection?

Thank you for reading!

9 comments:

  1. Oooh, very nice combination! I got a lot from that collection, though I did skip some of the red cremes (might grab them on clearance if I see them, since I do love a classic red creme).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty shiny shiny :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how fun and festive this is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have both of these, I should try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. krasna kombinacija, predobro izgledaju zajedno :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, darlings, for your comments. :) I'm glad you like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HMMMM-you wearing green-let me think about that for a minute!! HAHAH!! I love this -so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete