Friday 4 May 2012

Paket Petek

Heya people! How are you doing? This is a scheduled post, ATM I'm up north, studying my ass off away from the computer, television and so on. But I didn't want to miss this week's Paket Petek, since the package I received is special for me because of one reason: it contains my first, very first Illamasqua eyeshadow. 
A lovely lady was giving some items away, and among them was also Illamasqua Angst. My jaw hit the floor when I saw it, and I was sure I already missed my opportunity to get it. But I didn't and so I received this lovely package on Monday.



I also got Catrice eyebrow pencil in Date with Ash-ton. I'm trying to get a perfect filler for my eyebrows, and I planned to try this one anyway. :) 

But Illamasqua Angst made me squeak as I opened it. My eyeshadow WL with Illamasqua is very long, with my biggest lemming being  Daemon, but Angst is so so close to it I was immensely happy to get it, finally one is off the WL! It's a gorgeous, gorgeous colour and I can't wait to play with it. And don't ask me how many items from Illamasqua I have on the WL, it's far too long for me to tell and you not to question my sanity. :P

Anyway. Thanks to the lovely lady for sending me these beauties! 


What was in the latest package you got? :) Are you a fan of eyeshadows and eye make up too? Any good blogs on eye make up you know and can recommend?

Thank you for reading, have a nice weekend!

2 comments: